1. Collection of personal information
The Company shall collect personal information by fair and lawful means. While it shall never obtain personal information by unauthorized means, it shall ensure that it obtains the consent of the principal who is the source of personal information (the "Principal") for the purpose of use of the personal information, etc. and announces necessary information on the Company's Web page or through direct mail, leaflets, advertisements, or similar means ("Media for Announcements"). In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form for our Fan Club. During registration you are required to provide us with contact information such as child's name, parent's name, parent's email address, child's date of birth and a mailing address (if the parent wishes to provide it).
If your child is 13 or younger, your consent will be required prior to them being able to access the site.
2. Use of personal information
The Company shall only use personal information after obtaining the consent of the Principal or within the purpose of collecting the personal information, as expressly specified in the Media for Announcements and to the extent necessary for the conduct of its business operations solely by the persons who are authorized to carry out specific operations. When it carries out statistical analysis of personal information, it shall exclude the personal identifying information (name, address, telephone number, etc.) to process the personal information.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from our newsletter you may follow the instructions included in each newsletter or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if your service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Based upon the personal information you provide us, we will send you a welcome email to verify your child's use of the site. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, provide the services you request, and manage your account. Once we have fulfilled your request we will delete your email address immediately.
If you choose to use our e-card feature to send your friend an e-card, we will ask for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time e-card. We do not store this information.
3. The Company shall not disclose, sell, or provide the personal information obtained by it to any third party, except in the following cases:
- The Principal has consented to the disclosure or provision of his or her personal information.
- It is a requirement of laws, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, or an order, etc. of a competent public authority to disclose or provide the personal information. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond a government request.
- It is determined by the Company that disclosure or provision is necessary for the prevention of the occurrence of material damage to the human life, body, health, property, etc. of the Principal or the public.
- The Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, who has concluded a confidentiality agreement relating to non-disclosure of personal information with the Company, to the extent necessary for achieving the entrusted operations.
- The Company discloses or provides the personal information to its agents, corporate lawyers, certified public accountants or audit corporations. Such third parties may include a payment processor, email service provider, and digital marketing company.
- The Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Parent's have the right to consent to our collection and use of Personal Information from their child without also consenting to its disclosure to third parties, as we do not share your child's personal information with third parties for any reason.
4. Safety management of personal information
The Company shall strictly manage personal information furnished to it according to the management rules prescribed by it and shall take action to prevent the loss, destruction, unauthorized modification, leakage, etc. of personal information. The Company shall apply encryption using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol or similar security techniques to prepare for illegal access by third parties to ensure safety.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Request relating to personal information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or amend it by making the change within your account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent's have the right to review personal information collected from their child, have that personal information deleted or refuse further collection and use of the personal information collected from their child by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will retain yours or your child's information for as long as the account is active or as needed to provide services. If you wish cancel the account or request that we no longer use yours or your child's information to provide services, please contact us at the email address listed above. We will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, you may contact us at:
International Playthings LLC.
75D Lackawanna Ave.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
7. Personal information on the internet
The Company's website may contain links to the websites of other companies with which the Company does not share any personal information. Please note that the Company shall take no responsibility for the protection of personal information on such websites.
8. Continuous improvement of the Company's compliance program
The Company shall improve its compliance program through implementation of regular internal audits to maintain its compliance status in good standing.
If we make material changes to how we use Personal Information collected from children under age 13, we will notify parents by email in order to obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of the child's Personal Information.
10. Log Files
When you use the Site, some information may also be automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system type and version, browser type, the address of a referring web site, and your activity on the Site. This information allows us to determine (among other things) how often users have accessed our site and which pages they've visited. We may associate the associate the information we collect from these technologies with other personal information that you provide for the purposes described in the Policy. We do not tie this information to any personal information you may submit while on the site.
11. Cookies and other tracking technologies
We may automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies" or "web beacons." Cookies are small data files that are stored on a user's hard drive at the request of a Web site to enable the site to recognize users who have previously visited them and retain certain information such as customer preferences and history. We do not link the information we store in cookies or any other tracking technologies to any personal information you submit while on our site. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Site or in emails relating to the Site to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Site. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. However, if a browser is set not to accept cookies or if a user rejects a cookie, some portions of the Site may not function properly.